KLISA by MH Cosmetics is the professional quality smoothing treatment, now in a compact step-by-step format, so you can apply it in your own home.
Thanks to its exclusive formulation and Veraplex technology (with hyaluronic acid, plex protein, amino acids, keratin and argan oil) naturally smoothes up to 5 months, guaranteeing the health of the hair while reinforcing and reconstructing the hair fiber, moisturizes in depth and controls frizz.
Pre-Smoothing Shampoo 25ml: With extract of flax seeds and arginine, which help to open the cuticle and prepare the hair fiber so that the smoothing cream penetrates.
Smoothing cream 100ml: With Veraplex technology. Transforms frizzy, unruly or curly hair into straight, natural-looking hair with extreme shine. It provides hydration and flexibility. Rebuild, repair and prevent the possible breakage of the hair structure.
Post-Smoothing Mask 30ml: Provides intensive hydration, penetrates inside the hair fiber, seals the cuticle and restores the natural balance of the hair.
Post-smoothing maintenance shampoo 25ml: Gently cleanses the hair and is essential to preserve the smooth effect for longer. It has regenerative and restorative properties. It helps to get a nourished, soft and shiny hair. Reduces frizz, repairs split ends and protects against thermal degradation caused by irons and dryers.
Palletina + Gloves + Brochure step by step.
Hair straightener (230ºC or more), dryer, round thermal brush, comb and towel.
Precautions for use
- It is necessary to follow all the application steps detailed in the brochure.
- Wear appropriate gloves.
- Avoid contact of the smoothing cream with the skin.
- Extreme application precautions in damaged or very porous hair.
- In shades of blonde hair shade may vary moderately, being slightly more golden
- Use only plastic material, do not use metallic material.
- Keep in a cool and dry place and away from the reach of children
- Do not apply in ages below 15-16 years.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- If you need to dye or bleach your hair, we recommend doing it before treatment or waiting 24 hours after application.