The order can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc) or to the K-PPEL store of your choice.
SPAIN: Orders over 50€ of value or delivered to a K-PPEL store shall include free shipping. For orders below 50€ of value, K-PPEL shall add a delivery and handling fee of 4,99 €.
EUROPE (UK, DE, IT, FR): the shipping cost is 7,99€ (2kg packages).
For deliveries to Canary Island,Ceuta,Melilla,Balearic Islands and international deliveries the tariff will be added once you place the order, it will be required to indicate the ID NUMBER of the buyer to proceed with the export. In case of furniture please consult K-PPEL technical support (email@example.com)
Delivery time depends on the type of delivery selected and the availability of the product. Store deliveries take 1 working day and the standard delivery will depend on the country of destination.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Due to hygienic reasons personal or intimate products, hairpieces, brushes and combs may not be returned at any time.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product purchased from the K-PPEL online store:
- Due to hygienic reasons personal or intimate products, hairpieces, brushes and combs may not be returned at any time.
- Any returned item must previously be authorized by K-PPEL. You should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number and the reasons for the return. Once we receive the email, we will inform you what to do next.
- In case of returning any item, please ensure that it is in perfect condition and repackaged with all the labels, warranty and if applicable with all original accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- The cost of returning the item to our warehouse is your responsibility unless the product you received is faulty or it is not what you originally ordered. If this happens, upon receiving the order, indicate it on the delivery note and notify to K-PPEL Professional S.L. in less than 24 hours by contacting the customer service on the phone +34 986 236 553 or by email at email@example.com. No handling claims are made within 24 hours after delivery.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- You can always return the item to any K-PPEL Retail Store. A K-PPEL Specialist will assist you with your return. Your refund will be processed at that time. To locate a K-PPEL Store in your area, please refer to www.k-ppel.com/en/en-contactar-kppel/en-our-stores
- The original receipt/invoice is required when returning any item to our stores; and a copy of the receipt/invoice when using a delivery service.
- Any return will be credited to a coupon to use on one unique purchase on the K-PPEL online store.